Tuesday 14 October 2014

Benefit Dallas Blusher Review

This blusher has literally been my summer essential this year. I had it a few years ago when I didn't really know what I was doing with makeup and gave up with it. Tragic I know. Now after a bit more practice and knowing what I'm actually doing with the products I thought I'd give it another try. Safe to say I'm very glad I did!


 
The packaging is a small square box which I've found sort of annoying when trying to fit it in my makeup bag along with all my other 'necessary' make up, but that's the only downside. It has a mirror under the lid and comes with a small soft natural bristle brush. Very handy.

 
It's a gorgeous plumy pink shade and I absolutely love the colour as it literally does give you a 'sun kissed' look. You use it on the high points of your face, forehead, cheeks, nose etc. to achieve the look like you've been sitting in the sun all afternoon. I love to use this product when I'm tanned as it gives you a lovely glowy finish. You only need a small amount of product to do the trick as it is quite pigmented and has a lovely shimmer to it so you don't want to overdo it!
 
 
Benefit recommends: 'For a natural fresh glow, lightly sweep this dusty sunset plum powder across cheekbones and chin or anywhere you want looks to linger'
 
I also love the Hoola bronzer by Benefit as it is the perfect 'tan' shade and really does make you look like you have a tan rather than looking orange like many bronzers do! It also has no sparkle or shimmer which is a massive bonus for me.
 
I would highly recommend both products as they really work well together. What is your go to blusher?

No comments:

Post a Comment