Monday 20 October 2014

Lush Haul

I used to walk past Lush stores and the smell would be so overpowering I just couldn't bring myself to actually go in. Until I saw Zoella's lush haul video last year that is, and it really made me want to give them a go. I love my bath time and really enjoy using products other than just standard bubble bath. Once you go in and actually smell the individual goodies I guarantee you will be hooked!

My favourite by far has to be the creamy candy bubble bar. I am always drawn to sweet smelling products and this literally smells like sweets and candy floss! The reason I love this one so much (other than the fact its pink, has a flower on top and smells of sweeties) is that it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised as it has almond oil and cocoa butter in it. You smell AMAZING after your bath too. How you use it is you literally just crumble it under running warm water and it makes your bath go pink and so bubbly!


Next up is the butter ball bath bomb, this one is great for dry skin as it makes it super soft due to the little pieces of cocoa butter inside it. It leaves your skin feeling like you have moisturised it with cocoa butter which I love as it means I don't have to apply any products after my bath. It smells amazing, just like chocolate and vanilla! With this one you run your perfect bath temperature and just before you get in you throw it in the bath and it fizzes around until it has dissolved. This one might be a bit of a boring one as it has no colour but it is so nourishing for your skin. This one also reappears at Christmas as 'butterbear' which is so cute.


Now the holiday season is creeping in Lush have stocked up with all the Halloween, Bonfire night and Christmas products which I love! I had to get candy mountain bubble bar as its very similar to creamy candy which is my favourite. Its similar in smell but it has a slight shimmer to it. It also contains vanilla so it makes your bath lovely and sweet smelling.
 
  
 
Lush cosmetic products are handmade from 100% fresh ingredients and they are also against animal testing <3 What's your favourite Lush product? x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment