Tuesday 4 November 2014

Mac 'Well Dressed' Blusher Review



'Well Dressed' for me is the perfect light pink shade which gives you a natural 'flushed' look. Its such a pretty shade of pink and is perfect for most skin tones.
 
 
I really like to use this almost as a highlight on my cheek bones. It is a satin finish blush and goes on lightly so you can build this up if you want it a little darker. You don't want to over do it though or you will end up looking like Barbie!


 
It has a slight shimmery finish which can make your skin look lovely and radiant. It costs £18 which some people will think is expensive but you get what you pay for as my mum says!
 
Overall a much loved blusher but I think you could probably find a less expensive dupe for this, L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush in 'Pink Marshmallow' is a near match and is only about £7 from Superdrug. Bargain!
 
What's your go to mac blusher? x

No comments:

Post a Comment